Monday 27 October 2014

Upen is fed up inside the 'Bigg Boss' house but he has a chance of winning the show: Soni Singh

Mumbai: TV actress Soni Singh, who was seen sharing a brother-sister relationship with co-contestant Upen Patel on 'Bigg Boss 8', says the model-actor is fed up of the controversial reality show.
Soni, best known for playing negative roles in TV soaps like 'Banoo Main Teri Dulhann', Saraswatichandra' among others, is the latest contestant to be evicted from the show.
"I feel that Upen is fed up of the games being played and the things that happen inside the house on daily basis. But I still feel that he has a chance of winning the show. He is a strong contender," Soni told PTI post her eviction. The genuineness of Soni and Upen's relationship was questioned by a fan recently. When asked about the matter, the actress, who was earlier seen defending herself, said, "I am glad someone pointed it out. Often we do not get to know how things are getting portrayed outside. Upen was angry but I made him understand that may be our actions translated into something else."

Soni, best known for playing negative roles in TV soaps like 'Banoo Main Teri Dulhann', Saraswatichandra'.

Soni feels that her eviction from 'Bigg Boss 8' came way too soon and she wants to go back on the show as a wildcard contestant in a different avatar.
"I am very disheartened. I don't know how I was eliminated. I cannot believe that I was ousted on the basis of votes. For the past five weeks, my fans have been voting for me and all of a sudden I don't get enough votes?
"I just want to go back but this time everyone will get to see a new side of me. I just hope that the makers take note of it and I am given a second chance," she said.
The actress is very happy with her stint on 'Bigg Boss' and said that she is now open to more reality shows, especially dance-based.
"I was only doing TV shows as I never thought I would be able to work in the reality space. But I enjoyed my stay on 'Bigg Boss' and I think I am ready to do more reality shows," Soni said.
'Bigg Boss' hosted by Bollywood star Salman Khan airs everyday on Colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment